I (Manas Madrecha) started my blog (previously named Simplifying Universe) in May 2015.
Here are some of the appreciative remarks the blog received over time, either on Whatsapp or Facebook or even personally.
The compliments are arranged chronologically…
Loved it! ❤Palak Gupta – 21 Aug 2016 – for Wake up young man Hindi Poem on Morning
What an article! 😘Gauri Wayal – 10 Jun 2016 – upon reading 7 Life Lessons you can learn from Reading
You fantastically pen down routine things happening with everyone. I’ve no word to comment on your blogs.
You must publish your work. ❤
Whenever you publish your 1st book, give me a special signed copy.
Commendable work! 👌
CA Fiji Denny
Your “All Men are Dogs” story was 👍👍👍👍CA Fiji Denny – 9 Jun 2016, Thane – for All Men are Dogs Thriller Story
CA Kajal Vora
O’ Kavi Manas, I dore thy work,Sahil Sahane – 16 Feb 2016, Thane for – Darkness of Night English Poem
Nice words woven by thy pen,
Nights are not so dark anymore
But a source of inspiration again!
Very well written!
Keep it up!
Dude, amazing!Jennifer Fernandes – 18 Nov 2015, Thane – for All Men are Dogs Thriller Story
Loved the suspense.
Great post (I Love you, Gandhi!)Bharati Nahar – 3 Oct 2015
By the way, I read many short stories on your blog; every story was getting amazing than the other!
“All Men are Not Dogs” is heart wrenching, but beautifully written.
Also, Rakshabandhan story, left me smiling at the end!
I just read your story! 👍👍👍 amazing!Devrath Kadam – 2 Oct 2015, Thane – for All Men are dogs Thriller Story
CA Janhavi Phondge
Interesting and touching story!CA Janhavi Phondge – 9 Sep 2015, Mumbai – for All Men are dogs Thriller Story
CA Dhanashree Talekar
Hey Manas! I read your blogs; those are awesome! Seriously, each and every blog is amazing! And the best thing which I liked of all is your thinking! Looking at you, I never thought you are so thoughtful! Seriously I liked it! I kept reading those again and again! And the one post about teenage girl – I liked it the most!So thanks and keep writing!Dhanashree Talekar – 17 Aug 2015, Mumbai for Bharat Mata Ki Jai Poem
- Manas, man! These are awesome :’) Meaning Quotes! [Hail Mother India (Bharat Mata ki Jai) – Hindi Poem]
– 15th August 2015
- Manas, I loved it! I’m reading others too though! [I Fell in Love with You – Love Story]
She was just like any other teen girl! 💖👍
Scars Heal :’)
– 26th August 2015
- Manas Wowowowowow 👍👍👍👍… You described it in a beautiful manner :’) [Rakhi – A story of Brother and Sister]
– 29th August 2015
- This is too good 😊👍👍👍 [I Love you, Gandhi!]
– 2nd October 2015
- Loved it as always! 😊 [First Talk about Yourself – Hindi Poem – 9th October 2015] That pic ❤ (thumbs up); it’s relatable! You’re smart… [Value of your Life – Inspirational Story]
– 18th October 2015
- 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 Shared it with three… [Darkness of Night – English Poem]
– 5th February 2015
- Wow 💖👍👍👍 [How to become Powerful? – Game of Thrones Riddle]
– 10th July 2015
~ Bhoomi Rajgor